In the colorful and sweet candy world, there lives a group of sweet and lovely candy fairies, they play carefree in the candy town every day, Bob is a naughty big chocolate bean, he likes adventure...
Bob crossed the White Chocolate Bridge alone and came to a striped candy jungle, and the beauty in front of him attracted Bob. The towering stripes of candy are topped with colorful lollipops, emitting a colorful glow. In the center, a giant multi-layered cream lollipop hangs from the candy tree, and the lollipop is covered with sparkling crystal candies of various colors.
Excitedly, Bob climbed to the top of the Super Lollipop and shook it vigorously. In an instant, all kinds of crystal candies fell from the lollipops, and more and more...
Super Lollipop Pendulum Wild Adventures Rides Adventuredome Rides
|Rated Voltage:||AC220V 50HZ|
|Occupied Space:||6.5 x 6.5m with fence|
|Operating Height:||≤ 1.94m|
|Turning Speed:||5~7 RPM|
|Swing Angle:||60~80° adjustable|
Safety precautions for pendulum ride facilities:
1. You must ride the pendulum ride facility correctly, hold the armrest with both hands and back against the seat (if applicable)
2. Do not smoke or eat;
3. Do not carry selfie sticks and items that are easily loose or sharp;
4. Do not extend your hands and feet outside the pendulum ride facility;
5. Do not drill out of the restraint device or unfasten the seat belt;
6. Please take good care of the accompanying children at all times;
7. No one is allowed to enter the restricted area without permission;
8. After the pendulum ride facility has finished running and stopped stably, the safety device can be released only with the permission of the staff;
9. Seniors over the age of 65 should decide whether to ride according to their own circumstances;
10. Do not wear or carry any clothes or items that may affect the restraint function of the safety device;
Please follow the instructions of the on-site staff, and if you have any questions, please contact the staff.