360 Degree Rotating Fast Thrilling Rides
|Voltage:||3 phase 5 wire AC380V 50Hz|
|Rotating Motor Power:||3KW, three phase|
|Hydraulic System Motor:||5.5KW|
|Lighting Amplifier :||1.25KW|
|Turning Speed:||≤ 2m/s, can be adjusted|
|Cylinder Telescopic Length:||150 mm|
|Operating Height:||≤ 1.95m|
|Rated Capacity:||18 persons (1260kg)|
|Ground bearing strength:||≥ 350 kgf/㎡|
Safety you should pay attention to when playing the amusement rides:
1. Choose a formal playground, and do not take children to play amusement projects with outdated equipment and no protective measures.
2. Pay attention to the safety inspection mark, and do not allow children to ride on the amusement ride facilities that have not been inspected, failed the inspection or have not been inspected over time.
3. Read the safety instructions carefully before playing. Before choosing to ride large-scale amusement ride facilities, you must ride according to the regulations.
4. Follow the instructions of the staff and respond in time if there is a problem. When riding the amusement ride facilities, if you feel unwell, please signal to the staff immediately with gestures and expressions. The staff will make an emergency stop to the machine in time, and arrange for tourists who are unwell to rest or treat according to the specific situation.
5. Take safety precautions before riding the amusement ride facilities: wear simple clothes for children, do not wear hoodies, long skirts, large skirts, gauze skirts for babies, do not tie silk scarves, wear brooches, headwear and other sharp objects for babies ; Fasten the seat belt for the child, and ensure the tightness and fixing effect of the seat belt; make sure that the child is within his sight.